Saab Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Saab owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Saab have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Saab problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2007 Saab 9-3air bag warning light is on#1
- 2002 Saab 9-5bad ballast#2
- 2006 Saab 9-3clear coat peeling#3
- 2005 Saab 9-3defective air bags#4
- 2007 Saab 9-3died while driving#5
- 2006 Saab 9-7Xinaccurate fuel gauge#6
- 2006 Saab 9-3loss of brake pressure#7
- 2008 Saab 9-3seat belt not working#8
- 2006 Saab 9-7Xwindshield wipers operate unintentionally#9