Parts supplier, Takata, manufactured defective, shrapnel-hurling airbag inflators that need to be recalled. The issue affects 34 million+ vehicles spread out across 24 brands, making it one of the largest (and most dangerous) recalls in aut…
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.
Where Airbags And Seat Belts Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2005 9-2X air bag malfuntion 2 (100%)
- 2008 9-3 seat belt not working 1 (50%)
- 1998 900 air bags deployed for no reason 1 (50%)
- 2005 9-3 defective air bags 1 (50%)
- 2007 9-5 air bag warning light and chime goes off continuously 1 (50%)
- 1998 9000 drivers side seatbelt broke 1 (50%)
- 2007 9-3 air bag warning light is on 1 (50%)